Nectar is better value and more durable than Layla. It has a longer trial period and supports more body weights/sleeping positions.
- Better Value – Nectar is more affordable than Layla but still provides great durability and support. It is made in China from high-quality gel memory foam. This means customers can take advantage of a cheaper price point.
- Longer Trial Period – Nectar’s 365-night risk-free trial is the best in the industry. Customers can test the bed and return it for a full refund. Layla only provides a 120-night money-back guarantee.
- Better Durability – There is greater durability on Nectar. The 11-inch thickness gives better support and weight distribution than Layla’s 10 inches. Back, side and stomach sleepers find decent comfort on Nectar.
- Good Cooling For Foam – The mattress sleeps cooler than Layla because of the firmer feel. People sink less into the foam and this reduces trapped heat. Nectar’s gel memory foam works better than Layla’s copper-infused foam.
- Better For Couples – The medium firmness of Nectar is a good compromise for couples. It is a true medium (about 6.5 out of 10 on the firmness scale). This works well for most body weights and sleeping positions.
Nectar Review: See Review